Friday, March 12, 2010

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels

View Date: 3/12/10

Usually here I try to describe the movie a bit without giving too much away. But with this one, I really don't know where to start. This movie includes gambling, drugs, heists, and gangsters in general, all taking place in England. There are about 4 sets of goons that are all working both with and against each other in one way or another. It all starts with a card game, and ends with a room of corpses.

Sting plays the part of the main character's (and I use that term rather loosely) father who owns a bar. He has a small role, but plays it well.

This movie is utterly ridiculous yet absolutely hilarious. For much of the movie, I sat there with a dumbfounded look on my face. I enjoyed it, but I'm having hind of a hard time making heads or tails of it. I liked the way Guy Ritchie put it together, and found it very appropriate for the story.

10 words or less: Still trying to make heads or tails of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment