Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Empties - Summer 2015

This summer has been full of stress, changes, and decisions, which is why I haven’t been around much.  I will hopefully be posting more in the near future, but I thought I’d get my feet wet with an empties post.
In addition to everything else, I spent time this summer trying to use up some of the towers of products I have in the house already before buying more.  I was able to live up to one side of that decision.  (What can I say, a killer lipstick or great sale does me in every time). 
So, because this is long, I’ve combined what I could, and won’t be including too many reviews or pictures.
One more thing of note: I didn’t include it here because it isn’t completely gone yet, but I actually hit pan on a cream eyeshadow!

Makeup
· The Balm Put a Lid On It Eyelid Primer – Deluxe Sample.
· Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment – Deluxe Sample.
· Jouer Anti-aging Moisture Primer – Sample.
· Jouer Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment – Sample.
· Mary Kay CC Cream in Very Light – Full Size.  This is one of the best light bases I’ve used.  It covers well and is moisturizing at the same time while not feeling heavy.
· Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black – Deluxe Sample.
· Ulta Waterproof Automatic Eye Liner in Raisin – Full Size.  This was dry and tugged.  I have found much better since.  Even the non-waterproof ones are remarkably better.

Face Care
· Borghese Age-Defying Cellulare Complex Exfoliate Facial Scrub – Sample Size.
· Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Cream – Full Size.  This is old and I don't think it's available anymore.  Finally using up the last of it.
· Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (x 2) – Full Size.  HG product.
· No. 7 Beautiful Skin Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover – Full Size.
· Peter Lamas Naturals Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser – Sample Size.
· Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water – Full Size.
· Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer – Full Size.
· Yes to Coconut Hydrate & Restore Cleansing Wipes – Full Size.

Skincare
· Aveeno Skin Relief Intense Moisture Overnight Cream – Full Size.
· BBW Shower Gel in Air Pear Blossom and Sun Golden Magnolia – Full Size.
· Caress Body Wash in Adore Forever – Sample.  I know a lot of people like these, but I was not a fan.  I don’t find that the fragrance lasts throughout the day, and really I’m just not a fan of the scent.
· Judith Jackson Spa Tenderly Hand & Body Lotion – Sample Size.

Fragrance
· Harvey Prince Hello Purse Spray – Full Size.
· Justin Bieber The Key Purse Spray – Full Size.  Don't like the Biebs.  Like the perfume.

Hair Care
· Essence Ultime Omega Repair & Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner – Rippy Packets.
· Harvey Prince Sea / Salt Hair Mist – Sample.
· It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product – Deluxe Sample.  Best leave-in conditioner around!
· L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner – Samples.
· Matrix Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo and Oil Conditioner – Rippy Packets.  Don’t ever need to use this again.
· Pureology Essential Repair Condition – Full size.  The kiddo and I use a clarifying shampoo from this brand to remove chlorine from color-treated hair after swimming, and this is a great conditioner to follow with.

Other
· BBW PocketBac in Dancing Waters, Ghoul Friend, Vampire Blood and Vanilla Berry Sorbet – Full Size.
· Sensodyne Daily Repair Toothpaste – Full Size.  HG product.

Giveups
· Eve Lom Cleanser – Rippy Packet.  Can’t handle the smell.
· L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Divine Wine – Full Size.  I’ve had this lipstick forever and it now smells off.  Time to purge it from my collection.
· Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliner in Purple Foil – Full Size.  Had to go over this countless times to be able to see this at all, then it wouldn’t stay put throughout the day.  I love the brush though!
· Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Intense – Sample.  Ugh!

· Random Travel Size Slanted Eyeliner Brush – The bristles have started to separate and were no longer creating a tight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment