Monday, October 5, 2015

On Creating a HG Products List...

Last week I sat down to write up a Holy Grail products post.  I was inspired by my on-going culling the collection because based on how I chose to plow through my products, many of the items going first are HG.

A few things I figured out while making this list:

·         I am really not loyal to any single brand.  I’ve tried so many great products over the past few years from so many different brands that there are very few from which I have even more than 1 or 2 favorites.
·         There are so many makeup and skincare items I now use or know how to use.  A few years ago, I really only used a few items.  I always had some kind of lotion around and lip balm for overnight.  Makeup- wise, I had a few lipsticks and glosses, but really the only things I consistently wore every day were eyeliner and mascara.  I now wear so much more on a daily basis, use more skincare items daily, and am always looking for more to try.
·         I’m a big ole’ geek.  (Then again, many of you already knew that! J) I started off with a basic list in Word.  That turned into a categorized Word document which almost turned into one with a table.  After that, I went to Excel and now have a huge spreadsheet to keep track of it all.

You might be asking, “You keep talking about it, but are you ever going to give us this HG products list?”  I will, but it will have to be in pieces.  Like I said above, I use a lot more products than I realized, so it became a much longer list than can comfortably fit in one post.  

Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment