Thursday, July 7, 2016

An Update


I know I've been missing as of late.  I haven't really been writing at all in the past month, and the few things I have worked on have stayed unfinished.  I've been exhausted for numerous reasons and have been really busy on top of all that.

But really, I just haven't been able to get my butt in gear.  I have a stack of boxes and products that needed (and some still need) pictures taken that I have just been getting around to.

It's not just the blog that's effected, either.  You can see it in my life, too.  Even just the basic fact that I have barely been wearing makeup for the past several weeks and have let my skincare routine slip should tell you something.

I think some of it is the change in schedule that happened with the end of the kiddo's school year.  Why, you ask?  I was able to do a lot of blog catch-up there, particularly knocking out pictures once I found a nice spot with decent lighting.  I was also able to use that time to catch up on non-blog related tasks, which freed up my other time.

Hopefully, I'll be able to focus more in the coming weeks.  I will be trying to post some past-due items, and I'm thinking about combining some months together for other posts (like May and June empties).

One other thing...

My collection has gotten HUGE!  Because of this, I am trying my best to limit my purchases to sample boxes and subscription services while I try to use things up.  It seems to be working a bit, but I do have a wandering eye.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment