Monday, July 11, 2016

Favorites - June 2016

I can’t believe it’s July already!  How did that happen?

If you read my update post, you know that I’ve been slacking when it comes to my makeup and skincare in the past month.  Even still, there are a few things I’ve been reaching for on a regular basis even on days when I go super minimal.


MUA Professional Multi Purpose Brush 018 – There are some base products I don’t mind putting on with my hands, and others just turn me off.  The one I carry with me (I usually do my makeup on the run or at my desk at work) used to be one I didn’t mind, but with my most recent purchase It has really bothered me.  Additionally, I’m currently using a radiant primer that, if I use my hands, leaves me sparkly for a good part of the day even after several hand washings.  Anyway… I stopped by CVS to see if I could find a reasonably-priced liquid foundation brush that I could at least leave at my desk and found this little one that is actually the perfect size for my makeup bag.  This has been great!  It reminds me quite a bit of the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, which I know a lot of people swear by.  What's your favorite brush for liquid foundation?



Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Delirious – I never go anywhere without eye liner, and purple is one of my go-to colors.  This is a fantastic medium to royal purple with a purple metallic shimmer.  It has the great staying power typical of Urban Decay eyeliners, though I can’t really comment on the staying power of this color in the waterline because I generally use a nude liner with this.  My only complaint, and this is with the entire line, is that you have to sharpen these liners, whereas I prefer twist-up ones.  Unfortunately, I picked this up in the Delirious Set (set of 5), and it looks like the color isn't available on it's own on the UD website.


When I was originally thinking about what I was going to put in this post, I had a whole list.  Of course, I was somewhere I couldn't jot them down or record them in any way, and now I can only remember these two.

What should I be using?  What really stood out for you this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment