Sunday, February 7, 2010

Enter the Dragon (Special Edition)

View Date: 1/29/09

This movie starred Bruce Lee and is now considered a classic. Some of the best fighters from around the world are invited to a private island to compete in a martial arts tournament. Lee's character was also told the story of his sister's meeting with the island owner's men several years before.

This movie seemed remarkably cheesy now, although I'm sure it was fairly unique in its time. Also, I kept thinking that this was the original Mortal Kombat. It surprised me how similar the basic storylines are. I watched it because it was a movie people told me I should see, and I was intrigued due to how Lee died. I probably could have lived without seeing this, but now I can say that I have.

10 words or less: Now I can say I've seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment