Sunday, February 7, 2010

Slackers

View Date: 11/14/09

This movie is about a group of guys in college who have the system figured out. That is, until one falls for a girl while stealing a test for one of his friends and slips up. He leaves evidence of who he is, and another student finds it, just not the girl he wanted. That student blackmails the guy and his friends, etc. etc. etc.

I had probably seen this movie before, but it wasn't very memorable. I enjoyed it while I was watching it, but I wouldn't say it was a great movie. The cast, however, was fairly surprising. Jason Segal, Laura Prepon, and Jason Schwartzman all joined Devon Sawa and the guy from Pete and Pete (the older Pete). I may watch this again, but I wouldn't purposely seek it out.

10 words or less: The cast is better than the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment