Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Body Shop Haul


The Body Shop was a place only the cool kids shopped when I was in high school. It wasn't the easiest place to get to, and there was only one around, so I only ever tried one thing back then (Kiwi Lip Butter/Gloss, the one in the pot). It also was on the pricier side, so it seemed like such an extravagance.

Recently, I was reading reviews by British bloggers and watching videos from British YouTubers, which tended to be overwhelmingly good. I happened to find a fairly convenient shop, and between that, online shopping, and Ulta, have been sampling several products.

I must say, I am impressed! Everything I have tried so far has worked out great, and I am definitely looking forward to trying out the rest.

Here's what I've picked up so far:

Nutriganics Refreshing Toner – Using this now, and it smells great.

Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover – Removes makeup like a dream. I do have to be careful not to get too much on my cotton ball or it stings my eyes.

Vitamin E Cool BB Cream – Just started trying this. With how dark it looks coming out of the tube, I'm pleasantly surprised that it blends in so completely and matches so well.

Radiant Highlighter (not tried yet)

Strawberry Hand Cream (not tried yet)

Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream – Love this, use it at least once a day. I've already bought a replacement because I'm almost out.

Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil – Use this every night, but don't know if it's doing much.




Body Butter (travel size) in Strawberry, Olive, Shea, and Coconut – Smells great, feels great, works great.

Strawberry Lip Butter – Smells yummy, feels divine.

I'm looking forward to picking up more from the Body Shop. I joined their rewards program, and have gotten some great deals during sales already.


What's your favorite Body Shop product?

Note: All photos from The Body Shop website.

No comments:

Post a Comment