Monday, March 21, 2016

Birchbox – March 2016

I’m actually going to get this out in a timely manner this month J



This month, Birchbox chose a theme of Ladies First to celebrate International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month.  The box itself is beautiful with its muted geometric pattern, and the products inside seem to be a good mix.



  • Parlor by Jeff Chastain Volumizing and Texturizing Shampoo and Conditioner – I do tend to use the shampoo and conditioner samples.  Not thrilled that the conditioner is in a rippy packet, but I’ll deal.
  • Juara Radiance Enzyme Scrub – I’m so glad I got a face scrub this month.  It’s been a long time.  Not a huge fan of enzyme ones, but I’ll give it a shot.
  • Clarisonic Sonic Radiance AM Skin Illuminating Cleanser – Again, I’m glad that I got a face wash because it’s been a while since I’ve been able to try a new one.  This one is supposed to be best when used with a Clairsonic brush system, which I don’t have and don’t plan on getting on advice of my dermatologist.  At least it can be used alone.
  • Trestique Mini Shadow Crayon in Aspen Pine – I’ve used one of these in another color that wasn’t the best, but this one seems to be much more pigmented in the swatch.  It is one of the most interesting colors I’ve ever seen.  It’s sort of a dark olive green that looks almost black, with the green is enhanced by a gold shimmer.  I look forward figuring out a look using this color.
  • Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum – Not always the biggest perfume sample, but it is nice to receive one every now and then.  Unfortunately, I don’t really like this one, but I have found some favorites this way.

  


So, overall, not the best, but not the worst box.  The samples were all a decent size, and because there was a perfume sample I got 6 this month.  Yay for more samples!

How was your Birchbox this month?  Did you get any of these products?  Of course, all of the products mentioned above can be purchased through the Birchbox store, and I have linked the company's webpage specifically for that product when available.


Note: Birchbox link is a referral link

No comments:

Post a Comment