Thursday, March 17, 2016

Favorites – February 2016

Again, another very late post, but there are a few favorite products from February that I need to mention.  Most of what I tried this month was just OK, but there were a few standouts that really need to be mentioned.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream – I haven’t been this impressed in a face cream in so long, and this is from the drugstore!  Why do so many face creams smell flowery?  It just doesn’t make sense to me.  But this one really doesn’t have a scent; if anything, it has a very slight fresh scent.  I like this so much I actually bought the full size, which I rarely do.

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream – I received this in a Birchbox a while ago, and was quite surprised when I saw it.  It is HUGE not only for a subscription box but for an eye cream itself.  I think it actually works really well and I (think) I do notice a difference in my eye puffiness.  It does have a bit of a scent to it, but it smells more like chocolate to me than coffee (which is good because I don’t like coffee).


Bare Minerals Face Makeup Brushes – I’ve mentioned before that my husband is addicted to QVC.  I told him once that I have been liking Bare Minerals products, and he has since bought me several kits.  The kits usually come with some brushes.  These brushes are AMAZING!  Most of them are the right size to travel with, are SO soft, and blend in product amazingly.

So those are the products that really jumped out at me in February.  What should I try that you think is absolutely fantastic?

Note: Birchbox link is my referral link

No comments:

Post a Comment