Sunday, August 7, 2016

Birchbox - June 2016



I know this Birchbox post is WAY late, but I’m going to put it up anyway so we can compare the boxes month to month.  I’d rather have as complete a set as possible for now, even if things get posted late because I can’t stay on top of the pictures.


Avene Thermal Spring Water – I haven’t been using my moisturizing sprays lately, but this may be much more useful as the weather turns cooler.



Lavanila The Healthy Sunscreen Sport Luxe Face & Body Cream SPF 30 – I didn’t know that Lavanila carried sunscreen, so this was a surprise.  I’ve been trying out all of the sunscreen samples I’ve been receiving, but it will take a lot to surpass my favorites.


Kiehl’s Precision Lifting & Pore-Tightening Concentrate – I look forward to trying out this face serum once I get through the ones I’m using now.  What’s your favorite face serum?


The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick Creamy Lip Crayon in Raisin the Roof – This lip crayon has a slippery feel and fruity scent, but the color was not that great on me.


Benefit Gimme Brow in Light – I love Gimme Brow.  I am really glad they didn't get rid of it and, as far as I can tell, didn't change the formula when Benefit re-released their brow line.  This will get used as soon as I finish the one I already have open.  What brow products are you currently using?

I haven’t been overly thrilled with my Birchboxes lately, but this one wasn’t too bad.  I think part of it is that Ipsy has just been far surpassing them month to month this year.  Are you still satisfied with Birchbox?

Note: Birchbox link is my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment