Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ipsy - June 2016


I want to try to get this Ipsy post up more for completeness and comparison purposes, even though it’s late.  As usual, my problem was getting the pictures taken and processed.  Better late than never, I guess.  J


Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray – I’m a fan of salt sprays and use them every day.  This is a really handy travel size, so it will definitely get used.


Japonesque Solid Brush Cleaner – I’ve heard really good things about solid brush cleaner in general, and am starting to run low on my usual brush cleaner, so this will come in handy soon.  What do you use to clean your brushes?


Seraphine Botanicals Natural Blush in Happy Hibiscus – I’ve already used this, and it’s a really pretty natural flush color.  I really like it, and it now has a home in my daily makeup bag.


Formula X Nail Color in Wingwoman (Sephora) – This is a gorgeous nail polish in a great formula.


Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Fireball – I was a little disappointed when I first saw this because I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with this color pink.  However, I found that it worked great as a fading color above the crease when doing a deep or complex purple eye look.  Now that I figured this out, and since it’s the classic wonderful UD eyeshadow formula, it should get more use than I originally anticipated.  What would you do with a rich pink eyeshadow?

I have been really happy with my recent Ipsy bags, and this is no exception.  I do prefer when it contains a lot of makeup, but what makeup junkie wouldn’t?  In fact, lately it’s been my favorite subscription service by far.  How was your Ipsy bag this month?  How does it compare to other subscription services you’ve received lately?

Note: Ipsy link is my referral link.

1 comment: