Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ipsy - July 2016


Ipsy continues to rock it out!  There isn’t a single thing in this month’s box that I’m not excited to try.


Luxie Small Angle Brush – I love using a small angle brush to apply cream eye liner, so this will get used.  I’ve also really liked the other Luxie brushes I’ve received from Ipsy.


Organic Surge Daily Care Reviving Eye Gel – I’m a big fan of eye creams and gels.  I use them twice a day and am always looking for new ones.



The Balm Meet Matt(e) Trimony Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Matt Moskowitz – This, of all things, is probably the item I’m least excited about.  I’m not a huge matte eyeshadow fan, and on swatching this was kind of dry and patchy.  I usually really love The Balm products, especially their eyeshadows, so I will give it a shot, but so far I’m not overwhelmed.  Are you a matte eyeshadow fan or do you prefer a little shimmer?


Model Co Power Lash Black Mascara – I love receiving mascara samples, so I’m excited to see this.  I am, however, overflowing in mascara, so I don’t quite know when I’ll get to try it.  What mascara do you think I should try?


Trestique Mini Highlight Stick in Maldives Luminescent – I’ve had mixed luck with Trestique products, so I didn’t know what to expect when I swatched this.  Then I tried it.  OMG!  It is so smooth and the color is beautiful.  I look forward to using this soon.  How has your luck been with Trestique?  Do you have a favorite product?

This month may be one of Ipsy’s best!  How was your bag this month?

Note: Ipsy link is my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment