Friday, November 27, 2009

SYTYCD

View Date: 11/25/09

I did not get to see all of last night's episode, where the top 6 couples each danced twice. I did catch the last 2 ½ dances and saw some amazing work. I did get the basic scoop from my mother, so I generally know who did well and who should be in danger tonight.

Tonight's episode started off with a great routine from Tabitha and Napoleon, which I felt was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. It almost could have been choreographed by Sonya, because it was quite jazzy for a hip hop number.

Karen and Victor started off the night in danger, while Ashleigh and Jakob were declared safe. Nathan and Mollee were declared in danger, while Kathryn and Legacy were safe for the week. The final couple in danger was Ellenore and Ryan, which left Noelle and Russell safe and into the top 10.

The votes were in, and the judges were unanimous for the girls, but not with the guys. Karen was out, and I think that was the right decision tonight. Victor was asked to leave, even though Nigel would have had Nathan out of the top 10.

10 words or less: Not surprised by the votes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment