Monday, April 20, 2015

Ipsy - April 2015

The theme of this month's Ipsy bag is Beautifully Bohemian.  I am thrilled with this month's bag, and can't wait to share why.




First off, the bag itself is adorable.  Everyone who has seen it has commented on just how cute it is.  The pattern reminds me of straw placemats but it feels so much softer.


·        Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Hair Serum – I love a good hair serum, especially one that reminds me of a salon, and this one is just that.  It took me a little while to figure out how to actually dispense the product, but now that I figured that out, I look forward to including this in my morning routine.




·        The Balm Nude Dude Mini Nude Eyeshadow in Fit – I have been wanting to try The Balm eyeshadows, and have thought about picking up several of the nude palettes.  This is a great way for me to try them out.  So far, I've liked the other products from The Balm that I've used, and have even bought a full-sized Stainiac after sampling it in Birchbox several years ago.



·        Hikari Blush in Tango – This blush is HUGE!  It looks super bright in the package and seems to be very pigmented when I swatch it, so I'll probably have to be careful when I apply it.




·        Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Shimmering Black – This is a full-sized eyeliner, and is the only type of black eyeliner I will wear on a regular basis (shimmering).  I've heard really good things about Mally eyeliners, and I've liked the other products I've tried from them.





·        Mullein and Sparrow All Natural Tinted Lip and Cheek Balm – This smells so good, kind of like a high end orange dessert.  I can see myself really liking this as a lip balm, but I'm not so sure how I'll like it on the cheeks, which is opposite of how I usually feel about dual-use products like this.

This was a great bag this month.  I really like both full-sized products, and the other samples are all really good sizes.  Definitely, definitely worth the cost this month.

How was your Ipsy bag this month?  What was your favorite product?


If you're not signed up for Ipsy yet, check it out here (my referral link).

No comments:

Post a Comment