Monday, April 13, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box - Spring 2015



The Walmart Beauty Box is a free sample box that is shipped quarterly for $5 shipping fee.  This is my second box so far, so I don't have many to compare it to.



Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid (sample spray vial) – I’ve gotten to use this a few times already, and so far I like it.  It actually has decent staying power, and goes well with other fragrances I like.  While I do think the black spray vial makes this look sophisticated, it does make it difficult to determine how much I have left.


Caress Adore Forever Body Wash (travel size) – I find this product really interesting.  It is supposedly a new type of body wash with a time release fragrance which releases on touch.  The scent isn't very strong straight from the bottle, so I wonder how much really comes across when it's used.


L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner (travel sizes) – I like receiving a matching set of shampoo and conditioner rather than just one or the other.  I’m sure these will get used along the way, either at the gym, on the road, or even at home.


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula (travel size) – This is a good sized sample of the original moisturizer.  I love the chocolate scent, which really surprised the kiddo the first time she opened the bottle.  I've used some rippy packets of this before and liked it, so I'm happy to have a bigger bottle.


Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum (rippy packet) – I think this may also be a newish product, this time offered by Burt’s Bees.  After briefly reviewing the company’s website, I found that you are supposed to use this both morning and night prior to your moisturizer to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the firmness of skin.  I haven’t opened this yet, but hope that this isn’t oil-based, as I’ve had some issues with oils in rippy packets when they weren’t truly single-use.


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (rippy packet) – I believe this may be a newer product in the Palmer’s line, so always a nice thing to try.  If I remember, I may give this a shot instead of my usual moisturizer.  I will, however, look into it more to make sure I use it correctly.

This box was all travel or sample sizes, and it’s a little disappointing that there’s no makeup this time .  Still, for a free/$5 box and 4 really good sized products (the travel sizes), it seems to be worth the money.


Did you get the spring Walmart Beauty Box?  What did you think?  What is your favorite product?  How does it compare to previous boxes you’ve received? 

No comments:

Post a Comment