Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello Travel Set


I have really been enjoying all of the Hello-scented samples I’ve been receiving recently in Birchbox.  So when they ran a deal for extra points, I decided to pick up this kit so I could get more, particularly of the shampoo, conditioner, and fragrance.  Have you purchased anything through the Birchbox store?  Shout out below!

Included in the set are:
·         Perfume (purse spray)
·         Body Cream
·         Liquidloofah Exfoliating Shower Gel
·         Shampoo and Conditioner

All of these were travel sizes in an adorable plastic zipper pouch.  Like I mentioned, I knew I liked the perfume, shampoo, and conditioner, and if I could have gotten a set of just those, I may have.  I think I may have also tried out the body cream; I have tried several Harvey Prince body creams in the past and liked them.

I have been using the perfume a lot this month.  I have noticed that I see a significant decrease in volume remaining in the tube each day once I’m done.  I think the nozzle might be bigger than others I’ve used before.

Do you use purse sprays?  Have you tried any Harvey Prince fragrances?  What’s your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment