Wednesday, June 17, 2015

LUSH Haul - May 2015


The kiddo and I went to the LUSH store for the first time last month and came away with a reasonable little haul for the first time.  We had some great help from the sales associates, and once we use these products up, will almost definitely be going back.

What LUSH products do you guys recommend?  Shout out in the comments below!

Our haul included:


·         Whoosh Shower Jelly – This wiggly jelly can be used out of the jar, cold, or frozen, and all over the body and hair.  The Whoosh jelly has a strong citrus smell that totally fills your senses and wake you up in the morning.



·         Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion – I picked up the small pot of this lotion since I always like supporting charities when I can.  The one I happened to grab supports “Not Far From The Tree”, which harvests and shares the bounty of Toronto’s urban forests per the jar.  It has a nice, light floral fragrance, while the formula is very moisturizing.

·         Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub – This is a salt exfoliator that can be used on both face and body and has a natural, light scent.    The website does say that if you have sensitive skin you might want to use a gentler product, so I will have to see how this works for me.  I may need to resort to using this on only certain parts of my body or not using it at all.

·         Yellow Fun – I had heard of this moldable soap before going to the store, so when I saw the price, I snatched it up.  It is very much like Play-Doh ™ and comes in 5 colors, but I only have the one for now.  Yellow smells like vanilla, and they actually recommend rolling it out and cutting it with cookie cutters as a way to play before using.

·         Jason and the Argan Oil Shampoo Bar – This shampoo bar is a cult classic in two ways: LUSH shampoo bars are loved by many, and this is of the Rose Jam scent that everyone seems to talk about.  I don’t usually go for rose-scented items, but both the kiddo and I fell for this one hard core.  (Maybe the lemon in it tames the rose?)  I also picked up a storage tin.  What is your favorite shampoo bar from LUSH?  What is the best way you have found to store your shampoo bars?


The kiddo keeps asking when we can go back to LUSH, even if it is just to buy more Charity Pots.  She’s also upset I haven’t started using everything yet while I’ve been using up some other items.  That will probably be changing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment