Monday, June 29, 2015

My absence

Some of you may have noticed that I've been MIA for a few weeks.  I wanted to check in and let you know what's been going on.

I've been going through a real rough patch lately.  I've dealt with various forms of mental illness, primarily depression, for many years.  In fact, it probably started in childhood, but I have sought treatment as an adult.

Recently my mood has continued to decline.  I am working with my care team, but as it can be with any mental illness, progress has been slow.

I tell you this because it has affected my writing tremendously.  I have not been able to write anything for weeks until just now, jotting this down on my phone.

This month, I probably won't be putting out some of my usual posts, like Birchbox and Ipsy.  I'll try to post updates about when new content can be expected.

Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment