Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tarte Mascara Trio


What can I say, I have the best hubby.  During one of his hospital stays, he got addicted to QVC and now buys me all kinds of beauty items when he sees a good deal.  Do you watch QVC or HSN?  If you didn’t know, Tarte has a deal with QVC, so you can grab all kinds of great bargains and exclusive sets and have then delivered directly to your door.


First up is this bargain set from Tarte.  For many, the Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara is their favorite Tarte mascara, and among their favorite overall.  This set came with 3 full-sized tubes of the mascara in a pretty box for a much better price than you would normally get buying them individually.

Last I checked, the trio was no longer available, but there is a duo on the website.  If this is you HG mascara, you can order this on auto-delivery so that it will arrive automatically every 3 months.

Also, if you love Tarte mascara but the Lights, Camera, Lashes isn’t your favorite, check the QVC website because they most likely have what you’re looking for.  A single tends to be about the same price you would find in stores, but multipacks are a great deal.

While this isn't necessarily my favorite mascara of all time, I do find it workable.  I have to be careful that the somewhat wet formula doesn't clump on my lashes, but otherwise this gives a good amount of volume.

What’s your favorite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment