Monday, May 9, 2016

Walmart Beauty Box - Spring 2016


Each season, Walmart sends out a free box if you sign up for their subscription service as long as you pay the $5 shipping.  I just recently learned that there are actually 2 different boxes based on your age.  For the 35 and older crowd, they send you the “Classic” box, while those younger than 35 receive the “Trendsetter” box.


Being over 35, I receive the Classic box.  In the past, I’ve been somewhat disappointed in the Walmart box.  They’ve had a lot of rippy packets and sample cards, and some have had very few other samples.  But this box shocked me in a good way.  If you count all of the rippy packets and sample cards, there were a total of 14 samples!  I’ve never seen a box that full before.



Included were:

So, when I signed the kiddo up for the Trendsetter box, there was some confusion and I wound up getting a second box.  The second box had several of the same items, some similar but not exact, but not nearly as many (only 8), and no makeup.  If I had just received the second box I would have been disappointed.  It was very interesting to see the difference.

Do you receive the Walmart Beauty Box?  If so, which version do you receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment