Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ipsy December 2014

The theme of this month's bag was “Thinking of You”. Compared to the last two month's, I'm not quite sure how it all works together, but really, that's ok.



This month, there were a lot of full-size items in the bag. The products included:


  • Bumble and Bumble BB Straight Blow Dry for coarse, curly or frizzy hair (sample) – I don't know what I'm going to do with this. I never blow dry my hair at home, or heat treat it in any way by myself.


  • Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish in #5 Orchid (full size) – This is a beautiful color, and I'm looking forward to trying it. I have tried other loose eye powders before which have been somewhat messy, but the applicator on this looks like it may help with that.


  • Crownbrush C476 Crease/Shadow Brush (full size) – I'm looking forward to trying this out. It seemed like a decent brush, and also looked like it might fit in the Urban Decay Smoked palette.
(with flash)

(without flash)


  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (sample) – I'm actually using this mascara now and have had a lot of trouble with it. So many people love it, but it has clumped all over the place on me. I have figured out a way to make it work, so I should be able to use this one too. But I wasn't excited to see this one in the bag.



  • NYX Butter Lip Balm in Ladyfingers (full size) – Love NYX. Love lip balms. Love tinted lip balms. There's really not much more to say. :-)

So far, I'm really enjoying Ipsy and I think it's worth the $10 per month.


What did you get in your Ipsy bag this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment