Sunday, December 21, 2014

Target Celebrate Beauty Box for Her


As mentioned in the Target Naturals Beauty Box post, Target was having a Black Friday-only special on 3 different beauty boxes. That post was about the Naturals box, while this one is about the Women's Beauty Box.



The Women's box was available for $10 (online only) and came with the free shipping promotion Target has been running all holiday season. Considering this box had 5 full-sized products, that was an amazing price! Here's a quick unboxing.


  • Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Noir (sample) – I really enjoy Pixi products and have read great reviews on this eyeliner. But a few things: I tend to prefer mechanical eyeliners, the ones that don't have to be sharpened. I sometimes have a lot of trouble sharpening eyeliners, and softer ones are even worse. I wind up wasting more of the pencil than I do using it. Also, why does everyone always include black eyeliner in kits? I wear every color EXCEPT black, which makes this useless to me.


  • Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in HD Citrine (full size) – I was excited to see this as I had seen/read some great reviews. While it's not a color I would normally wear, I look forward to trying it.

  • Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance (full size) – I don't know how much I'm going to use this. I have a lot of hair mask samples at home already and just don't get through them because of my current hair routine. I do appreciate that it doesn't have an overwhelming aroma since I'm not overly fond of apricot.

  • L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Black (full size) – I love getting mascara samples, and this one is full size! I actually just tried the original formula of this mascara this week. While not overly impressed, I'll be able to make that one work, so I'm sure I can do the same here.

  • Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Smoky Nudes (full size) – This is a gorgeous quartet, and I know I'll get use out of it.

  • ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Lip Care in Sweet Peach (full size) – I appreciate the idea of this, since I do enjoy a good lip balm. While I'm not overly fond of Chapstick, I have found some of their newer products are less waxy, which I prefer. I'm not a fan of peach, though, so I'll be passing this one along to either the hubby or kiddo.


  • Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (sample)

  • Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum (sample)


Overall, I'm really pleased with this box and will definitely be using the majority of these items. It was totally worth the $10, even just for the mascara and eye shadow. Throw in the lip gloss and that's at least a $15 value right there for just those 3 products.


Do you find beauty boxes worth the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment