Saturday, December 13, 2014

More First Impressions!

More first impressions.  This time it's lip products that I picked up during my Black Friday haul.  None of the sets are available any longer, but you can still buy the individual shades...

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita – I had been so looking forward to trying this out since I picked up the Kat Von D Lip Love set. It is an absolutely gorgeous color! I didn't know before I wore it that it is matte. It does drag during application and feel drying during wear. I’ll make sure to wear a lip balm under it next time. This has decent staying power, but does transfer somewhat.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Endless Purple – Another gorgeous color, this time from the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Duo. I was looking forward to using this since I already have this product in 01 Always Red. This applies darker than it looks in the tube, but still wearable. I got some feathering with this, so I’ll need to try it with a lip liner next time.

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fig – This little sample was from the Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Duo.  This also applied darker than the tube, and I had some feathering issues with this as well. (Lip liner next time with this one too) This felt great on the lips, but did need reapplication after eating anything, but did leave a nice stain.


Have you tried any new lip products lately?  Did you pick up any good ones in your Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment