Friday, March 20, 2015

Birchbox - March 2015


I must say, Birchbox has gone out of its way this year to make really pretty boxes. I just wish I had enough room to keep them all!

March's Birchbox theme is Creativity, though the only place it really comes through in the box itself is on the included product info card.

I wasn't overly thrilled with my box this month. It seemed a little weak, and almost a little empty because most of the samples were pretty small. It was also very skin care-heavy, which is OK but not my favorite.

Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Creme – This mostly organic moisturizer readily absorbs into the skin. However, it does have a very strong scent, something I don't mind as much in a shower gel but can be a little overwhelming in a moisturizer.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product – I have heard great things about this product, and I think it has actually been used on both me and the kiddo at the hair salon. It smells great, and really does remind me of a salon. I look forward to trying this out once I finish off the one I'm using now.

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid – This is a leave-on exfoliant that is supposed to be used after cleaning and toning. I'm currently under the care of a dermatologist, so I won't be able to use this for at least a while.

Roloxin Lift Revitalizing Facial Masque Treatment – Face masks can be fun, and these individual packets seem interesting since the mask needs to be activated by massaging prior to opening. Again, due to my current skincare requirements, I don't know when I'll have a chance to use these.



Smashbox Cosmetics Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer in Coral – This lip lacquer is a cross between a liquid lipstick and a gloss. It is a bit more opaque than a gloss, but a lot shinier than a standard lipstick. I'm not always a huge fan of coral lipcolors, but this once seems very wearable.

What did you get in your box this month? Have you been enjoying Birchbox lately? What's your favorite product?


Don't get Birchbox yet? Subscribe here (my referral link).

No comments:

Post a Comment