Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bath and Body Works Haul - March 2015


If you’ve read my Empties posts the past few months (here and here), you’ll see I’ve been going through a lot of hand sanitizer lately. So much so that I actually ran out of backups! You know what that means? A trip to Bath and Body Works!

It seems like the PocketBacs are always on sale at BBW. I was able to find them at 5 for $5, so the kiddo and I worked our way through every scent in the store and found 10 we liked. I think we’ll be stocked up for at least a little while. I’ve already broken out the Rio Samba Sunset one for the bedroom and it’s just a lovely tropical scent, whisking me away to the beach for a few seconds after I put it on. The full list of what I picked up includes:

I had seen the Pillow Mists in the aromatherapy section of the store before, and had been eyeing the chamomile one for a while. I had a coupon for 20% off my total purchase, so I took this opportunity to pick up the Sleep Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist. This is a lot stronger than I expected it to be. I found that I really only need 1 or, at the most, 2 sprays on my pillow or else it is overwhelming. Also, the mister is pretty strong, so I can’t lie down immediately after spraying my pillow.

I also had a coupon for one FREE travel size signature item. After confirming with a sales associate what was included, the kiddo picked Waikiki Beach Coconut Body Lotion.


Do you have a favorite PocketBac scent that you think I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment