Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Birchbox - January 2016


This month’s Birchbox came with stickers!  The idea was to decorate the outside of the lid with your goals for the year, but none of them really seemed to fit well for me this year.  But I love stickers (I have since I was a kid, but doesn’t every kid? J ) so I know they won’t go to waste.


On to the products:


Overall, this isn’t a bad month for Birchbox.  I know I’ll get some good use out of the eyeshadow, and the nail polish is a great color for winter.  I’ve had good luck with Eco-Beauty products in the past, so I have high hopes for this one, and hear great things about the other brands.  Of course, you’ll get some mini reviews from me in my empties posts if not before.

Have you tried any of these products before?  Do you get Birchbox?  If so, what did you think of yours this month?

If you haven’t tried Birchbox yet, check them out here. (my referral link)



No comments:

Post a Comment