Monday, January 18, 2016

Ipsy - January 2016


I LOVE my Ipsy bag this month!  I think it is so adorable!  

Ipsy focused on eyes this month, right down to the pattern on the bag.  Besides the bag itself, I’m a big fan of what came in it, too.  I can't believe how many full size products there are!

Included products:
Ofra Eyebrow Pencil
The Balm Mr. Write Now
 

Aside from lip products, eye products are a close second.  I wear eyeliner every day I put makeup on (which is almost every day), and that is almost always accompanied by mascara.

Jelly Pong Pong
Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara
J. Cat Beauty Blinkle

Do you get Ipsy?  What did you think of your bag this month?  What are your favorite eye products?

If you don't know about Ipsy yet, check it out here. (my referral link)



No comments:

Post a Comment