Wednesday, January 13, 2016

On Trend: Korean Beauty Box


It seems like Korean Beauty is the next big thing in the beauty world.  It has been heading that way for a while now, but there has been a surge recently and everyone seems to be cashing in.  For beauty junkies like me, this makes me very happy, but my wallet very sad.

I purchased the On Trend: Korean Beauty box from Birchbox using some bonus points I had saved up.  It was originally offered as a replacement for the January box.  I figured if they didn't sell out during the sample selection time period (where subscribers have a chance to choose a specific sample to receive or substiture their box with a specially curated box like this one) there might be some for sale through the Birchbox store.  So as soon as the sample selection period was over, I searched  and was lucky enough to find it.  This normally goes for $15, but current subscribers could purchase it for $10.


Products included are:


I haven't had a chance to try anything out yet, but I'm sure you'll be seeing some of these soon in some upcoming posts.

Have you tried any of these?  Have you gotten into the Korean or Asian beauty trend?  Do you have any favorite Korean beauty products?

If you're not already subscribed to Birchbox, check them out here (referral link).

No comments:

Post a Comment