Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bath and Body Works Haul


During the Semi-Annual Sale in January, the kiddo and I picked up a pile of new products, as well as some long-time favorites. It took us trips to 2 stores and an online order to pick everything up, but we finally got everything we were looking for.

Full size:

I love Dark Kiss, and have for years. I was so upset when I found out they had discontinued it, and every time it came back in limited release, they didn't have the fragrance mist (which I greatly preferred over all other items). During the sale, a sales associate told me that Dark Kiss was available online, so I went home and placed an order that night, using a coupon she gave me. I grabbed each item they had in the scent, and double of the fragrance mist. Now I can finally use the one I've been hoarding!

Full size:

We had been looking to duplicate a specific shampoo scent for years without any luck. Then we found this. My hubby recently rediscovered this on a trip and used almost all of our mini. This was also available online only, so I picked some up to stock up. I figure we can refill the mini and use it for traveling, hospital stays, etc.

Minis: (cannot find on BBW website)
Wish Vanilla and Apple Fizz Shower Gel
Kiss Pink Jasmine and Blackberry Shower Gel
Love Champagne and Iced Plum Shower Gel

The kiddo found these new scents and really wanted to try them. We both figured she would get the most use out of the shower gels, and mini sizes meant we didn't break the bank while trying three.



Full size:

These were also new scents to us, but we unfortunately couldn't find them in mini sizes. Again, the kiddo and I decided that shower gel was the best way to go. Her favorite scent was Air, so we grabbed a lotion in that one as well.

Everyone seems to have a favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. What's yours? Did you take advantage of the Semi-Annual Sale?



1 comment: