Friday, February 13, 2015

The Body Shop Haul - January 2015


Since the hubby's lengthy hospital stay late last year, he has used up several of the mini sizes of The Body Shop body butters trying to combat his extremely dry skin. Since he's still liking them and using them on a daily basis, he asked me to puck up some full sizes of the ones he had been using. Rather than get them through Ulta, I decided to go to the store where I could use my rewards card.


Full Size:

These body butters are actually all for the hubby. They are some of the few moisturizers that help get rid of his lizard-like scaliness that he can also stand the scent of right now.




Glazed Apple Tin of Treasures: (no longer available)
  • Body Poof
  • Glazed Apple Shimmer Lotion
  • Glazed Apple Body Polish
  • Glazed Apple Shower Gel
  • Glazed Apple Body Butter
Last year, I had smelled the Glazed Apple body butter and loved it, but didn't pick any up at the time. Now that the holiday scents were seriously discounted, I jumped on the opportunity to correct my mistake. The store I was at didn't have any body butter alone, but they did have this collection that contained it. I liked this one better than the bigger set they had because I figured I'd use more of the products in it.


  • Strawberry Lip Butter
  • Honeymania Lip Butter
  • Coconut Lip Butter
  • Shea Lip Butter
  • Mango Lip Butter
After picking up the other items, I was just a few dollars shy of reaching the next reward level. Rather than let all that money go to waste, I had the sales associates help me find one more product to push me over. After rejecting a good many items, I finally agreed on this, and I'm so glad I did. I've split up the lip butters (with the kiddo's help) and put one in each car, gave one to the kiddo, and have the other two in reserve. I have used the shea one a lot so far in my car and I really like it. This wound up being a great purchase!


What are your favorite products from The Body Shop? Are there any other relative mild scents you think the hubby should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment