Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Birchbox February 2015



The theme of this month's Birchbox is Friendship, which is a nice twist on the standard love theme. The box itself this month is really cute, and I also like the products I received.


  • Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black – As the name implies, this is a black liquid eyeliner. It has a felt tip applicator, and in swatching slides on with barely a touch. The kiddo asked that I actually keep this one rather than give it away like usual. I've been experimenting again, so this is the perfect opportunity.

  • Harvey Prince Hello Shampoo and Harvey Prince Hello Conditioner – You know, I really like Harvey Prince. I think I have liked just about everything I have tried from them, except for maybe a fragrance or two. So far, these don't disappoint either. These are lightly citrus fragranced, and I look forward to using them soon to help wake up in the shower.

  • Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion – A little goes a very long way with this lotion. I like the rich yet light feel of this moisturizer. It does blend in completely, but you can definitely tell that you put something on. It does smell like a spa, referenced in the name, very fresh and almost a little salty. I would say just be careful not to use too much of this at once, or it might feel sticky.

  • Clean Skin Eau de Parfum – So far, I have been fairly impressed with Clean fragrances. I have some other samples, and they have been some of the few that have not overwhelmed the hubby's senses. The company names these fragrances very appropriately; this one really does smell like clean skin, another I have smells like the clean linen it is named after.


At this point, I don't see any real losers in the box this month, and I shoul be able to use just about everything soon. What did you think of your box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment