Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mouth to Mouth

View Date: 10/24/09

This movie, starring Ellen Page, is about a group of teenage punks in Europe. They band together and try to change the world, following the ideals of their leader. But after tragedy strikes their group, some start to question the leader's direction and tactics.

I didn't like this movie at all. I really can't think of anything really good to say about it. The acting was OK but nothing more. The filming was rather gritty and it had a generally gray color. The story was convoluted and I had a really hard time following, therefore it took me several days to make it all the way through. The ending was probably the best, most interesting part of the film, but I found even that lacking.

10 words or less: Didn't enjoy this one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment