Thursday, December 3, 2009

One Crazy Summer

View Date: 10/18/09

This movie, starring John Cusack and Demi Moore, is a romantic summer comedy. John Cusack meet Demi's character as he gets to an ocean-side town for the summer. She is an off-beat artist, while he is working with a group of very interesting characters to say the least. He winds up blowing her off after they become friendly for the attractive popular girl who is just using him. In the end, all is right with the world, with hotels saved from the bad developer guys, and he chooses the right girl.

I know that I revealed more than I usually do. However, this film follows such a basic formula for 80s teen romances that I thought it was obvious. It wasn't even that great of a movie. I watched it mainly to continue to try to complete the entire Cusack repertoire. That would probably be one of the few reasons to watch this flick.

10 words or less: No need to watch unless completing a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment