Sunday, August 2, 2009

Young People Fucking (YPF)

View Date: 7/21/09

This was another independent movie by ThinkFilm Productions. I found this while searching for the actor Callum Blue and found the concept fascinating. The movie follows five couples during a single sexual encounter. The couples include the best friends, the established couple, the first date, a couple looking for a third, and the exes. It then breaks down the scenario of sex into six segments, such as foreplay, intermission, intercourse, and aftermath.

The concept for this movie was amazing. I really enjoyed how it was put together, and especially enjoyed the aftermath segments, because it was essentially the summaries I like so much at the end of other movies. This movie just further confirmed my infatuation with ThinkFilm movies, as I have also recommended this one to others.

10 words or less: Incredibly interesting concept with a good cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment