Thursday, October 15, 2009

The 40-Year-Old Virgin

View Date: 9/8/09

This movie, by Judd Apatow, starred Steve Carrell as a man who, as indicated in the title, was a virgin quite late in life. His coworkers at an electronics store find out and try different approaches to getting him laid. Meanwhile, he finds a woman on his own, and they all give him advice on what needs to be done to seal the deal with her.

I know my explanation above is pretty weak, but this movie is hilarious. Several times, I was laughing so hard I was crying. The waxing scene had me practically peeing my pants, and the behind-the-scenes look in the extras section was even better. I totally understand why everyone loves this movie so much, and will watch it again and again.

10 words or less: Laughed so hard I was crying. Oh, Kelly Clarkson!

No comments:

Post a Comment