Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flash Forward

Air Date: Thursday, 8pm, ABC

This is a new show premiering in fall 2009. Everyone in the world blacks out for 137 seconds. Worldwide destruction occurs, and the government seeks the reason why. However, it wasn't just a standard black out experienced. People saw their futures, 6 months from that date. It is not known whether these visions will come true, but some wholeheartedly believe them, while others are more skeptical. The government continues tracking leads, particularly based on one of the agent's vision.

This is one of the new shows I have picked up this season. Of course, it comes on the most popular weeknight of TV for me, Thursday. And yet, I have gotten sucked in to the story. It reminds me, as it does others, of the first season of Lost. I like many of the actors involved in the show, but Joseph Feinnes' acting really annoys me. It annoys me in general, not just in this show.

Overall, I really like this show. It is definitely a series that won't make sense unless watched from the beginning. Otherwise, you will wind up very lost. Luckily, ABC has all of the episodes online so you can catch up if needed.

10 words or less: If you like Lost, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment