Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Big Bang Theory (CBS)

I have seen this series several times on TV, but don't seek it out, as it's usually up against other shows I follow. I've always thought that it was a cute show, and could appreciate the geek humor being very much a geek myself.

I recently got Season 1 disk 1 from Netflix, which had the first 6 episodes of this series. My mom and I watched all six episodes in one night, and were constantly cracking up throughout the evening. My dad kept commenting on how much we were laughing.

As a scientist and a self-proclaimed geek, I truly appreciate the humor involved, probably more than some others. The next disk coming my way will be Season 1 disk 2, and I am eagerly anticipating its arrival.

10 words or less: Rip-roaringly funny for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment