Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get Smart

View Date: 6/8/09

This movie definitely has its funny moments. I especially like Anne Hathaway in this movie, as she shows real comedic talent. Steve Carrell is one of the more understated of today's main movie comedians. The Rock (Dwayne Johnson will always be The Rock to me) has definitely improved his acting skills, and also has a real knack for comedy. Parts of the movie really seemed to drag on to me, though. Also, I picked up some references that I know were in teh original series, even though it was not a show that I watched. I'm somewhat interested in what I missed not having been a fan of the original, or more like being too young to have seen it during its original airing.

10 words or less: Decent movie, but not a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment