Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dead Like Me: Life After Death

View Date: 6/2/09

I had been a fan of the show when it was shown on the SciFi channel. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to view it unedited on its original channel, so I don't know how much was cut when I was watching it. There was quite a bit of bad language in the movie, but that may have been how the show was. This was a really good story line. Henry Ian Cusick played a delishly devilish reaper afer Rube passed over. It was a shame that Mandy Patinkin didn't return, but the original cast members reprised their roles to perfection. I also really enjoyed the comic book excerpts shown at the beginning, then periodically thoughout. Felt basically like an extended episode. All in all, very well done, and great to see again.

Review in 10 words or less: Good viewing for fans of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment