Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tinted Windows

Artist: Tinted Windows

Tinted Windows is a new supergroup made up of artists from several bands I have listened to in the past. It is comprised of:

James Iha, formerly of Smashing Pumpkins
Taylor Hanson, formerly of Hanson
Adam Schlesinger, formerly of Fountains of Wayne, and
Bun E. Carlos, formerly of Cheap Trick.

This album was a lot more pop-y than I thought it was going to be, considering who is in the band. Honestly, based on what has been released, this band harkens back to pop music of the late 80's and early 90's. Maybe because it wasn't what I expected, I wasn't all that impressed with the album in general. It was also very short, with 11 two to three minute songs. Overall, I think was expecting more than was actually delivered.

10 words or less: Disappointing at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment