Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Please Touch Museum

For The Please Touch Museum, which we visited on Saturday, I will be sharing my reviewing duties with my almost 7 year old daughter. We went on 6/13/09.

Rae: The first thing I'm going to tell you is Shop Rite I liked the little carts.
Once you get in the museum you can get some tickets to go on the merry-go-round.
There is a center that has McDonald's, where I got a cheeseburger and mom had the tomato. I didn't know that there could be monkey bars in a museum. At the gift shop, I got jacks and silly putty. We got to see the hand and torch of the Statue of Liberty made out of junk.

10 words or less:it was a realy fun place to play at.

Jen: This is an enjoyable children's museum in Philadelphia. The parking is relatively cheap for the city if you purchase a ticket. There is also ample free parking along the road in front of the museum. Everything in the museum, save the fire escapes, can be played with. This is probably one of the few places where children's tickets should be more expensive than adult tickets, but everyone over 1 pays the same price. We went two hours before closing, and it was exactly the right amount of time. Their new location was nice and roomy, and quite beautiful inside and out. Rae really seemed to enjoy herself, and that is what it was all about.

10 words or less: With kids, go at least once.

1 comment:

  1. Check out the pictures.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/rachaelsdaddy/PleaseTouchMuseum_8June2009#

    ReplyDelete