Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weeds

Viewing Completion Date:
Season 1: 6/9/09
Season 2: 11/21/09

After finally seeing this show, I now understand why it is getting all kinds of critical buzz. The story lines are very strong, and the show overall made me want to watch more. I have watched several members of the cast in other vehicles, and they seem to work really well together in this show. The characters were even well-developed in the first episode, and it was wonderful to watch them expand as the season continued. I loved the end of the last episode, with the very close and very deliberate similarities to The Godfather. To understand just how much I enjoyed watching this series, I talked about it in two different settings today.

10 words or less: Can see why it is so critically acclaimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment