Saturday, June 13, 2009

Party Monster

This is an independent film about the original club kids in New York starring Macauley Caulkin and Seth Green. I had seen this movie before and thought it was both disturbing and really well done at the same time. This movie is very visually stimulating to try to bring to life the club scene as well as the drug effects. It can be a bit mind-boggling when viewing it for the first time. With this viewing, I was able to absorb more and really understand what was going on because I had already seen the visuals and wasn't as overwhelmed by them. For what this movie was, I thought it was very well acted and had an excellent cast. I wouldn't necessarily watch this with my parents, and definitely not with my child, but I would watch it again. You can't help but be shocked at this stranger-than-fiction tale.

10 words or less: Really captures the story in the visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment