Sunday, July 19, 2009

Living Dead in Dallas / Club Dead

Author: Charlaine Harris
Completion Dates: 7/09

These are the second and third books in the Sookie Stackhouse series. Honestly, I think this series is getting better with each book. You are getting to know the characters better as the series continues. I found the stories incredibly gripping, as evidenced by the fact that I read both of these books in approximately 3 days. The sexual tension grows with each book, and I keep wondering if Sookie is actually with the right guy. Also, I am much more interested in the supporting characters, particularly Eric, than I am with either Sookie or Bill. I may even have to pick up books in this author's other series as well, especially if they're anywhere near as entertaining as these.

10 words or less: The series just keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment