Thursday, July 23, 2009

SYTYCD

View Date: 7/23/09

Tonight is the 100th episode, and what a celebration they are having. I always love montages, but I almost wish they did the seasons separately instead of combining all of the footage together. I also wish they had extended this episode to 2 hours to fit even more goodies in.

I was somewhat surprised to see Janette in the bottom two, but wasn't surprised to see Kayla there. As for the guys, Jason was once again in the bottom, which I'm a little surprised about, but Brandon utterly shocked me. I must say, Melissa and Ade really lucked out performing by performing that Tyce contemporary routine, because I really thought they would be going home.

When it comes to the showcase numbers, they couldn't have picked better. The Hummingbird and Flower from Season 3. The Bench Routine from Season 2. The Ramalama dancing zombie routine from Season 2 with the choreographer in the routine too. The dancing was completely spot on, and it looked like they had been dancing together since they left the show. And Katie Holmes was actually did a really respectable job, even if it was taped.

As far as the eliminations, it is an absolute crime that Janette is going home tonight. Jason going home is a little more reasonable, but still a shame. They are both such fantastic dancers, and it is hard to lose either one.

10 words or less: I really hate America sometimes. Janette was robbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment