Friday, July 10, 2009

SYTYCD

Air date: 7/9/09

Well, I was surprised to see Melissa and Ade in the bottom 3 couples this week, but it was so nice to see their solos. I wasn't surprised about the other two couples being there.

Yay! They finally got rid of Caitlin. As you can tell if you look back, I haven't liked her from the beginning, even in the auditions. As for the guys, it was between Phillip and Jason for me. I'm a little sad to see Phillip go, but I understand where the judges were coming from. I think Phillip knew he was going, and I felt really bad for him because he looked sooooo sad. I'm glad that the two who got booted last night will be on the tour, and that really seemed to cheer both of them up.

10 words or less: I'll miss seeing Phillip's solos.

No comments:

Post a Comment