Sunday, July 5, 2009

SYTYCD

Airing Date: 7/2/09

Well, I was not really surprised by who was eliminated tonight. In fact, the only couple I was surprised to see in the bottom 3 was Kayla and Kupono. But with Mia Michaels' reaction to those two being in the bottom group, I felt pretty sure they would be safe this week. Then, after seeing the solos, I felt pretty safe for both Jeanine and Phillip. They truly did have the best solos of the night, and I think some of that was because they hadn't been there before.

In the end, it was Karla and Vitolio that went home this week. It was a little sad because they did a pretty good quickstep. Maybe they had just been at the bottom too many times for the judges to risk another week with them. I think the right decision was made, but Vitolio was finally coming in to his own.

10 words or less: The right couple, Karla and Vitolio, went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment