Friday, July 17, 2009

Tamarindo

Location: Broadaxe, PA
Dining Date: 7/3/09

Tamarindo is a BYOB Mexican restaurant located in Broadaxe. Now, when I think Mexican food, I typically think of tacos, burritos, and the like. This was much more upscale, and had a much smaller menu than most other Mexican restaurants. However, the food was so much better than any other Mexican restaurant I've ever frequented.

My friend and I both had steak meals. She had the filet, while I tried the skirt steak. Aside from hers being slightly overdone, they were both excellent. The dessert was very tasty as well. Thr establishment also provides margaritas free-of-charge, although they do not offer a non-alchoholic version.

Overall, I would definitely go here again. It was a little pricy for a Mexican restaurant, but well worth it based on the quality of the food.

10 words or less: Yummy upscale Mexican BYOB with free margaritas.

No comments:

Post a Comment