Saturday, July 18, 2009

SYTYCD

View Date: 7/16/09

Well, I was not surprised to see Randi and Kupono go home this week. Their dances were just generally pretty bad this week.

I wasn't even overly surprised to see Melissa at the bottom. As I mentioned about the performance episode, her solo was relatively weak compared to the other girls. Also, I'm not sure America really connected with the Hair routine. I think Melissa may be this year's Will: the most technically perfect dancer of the bunch, but will be eliminated before the final 4.

The one I was really surprised about was Ade. I think he is one of the two best guy dancers of the group. While I still don't understand Cat's comment after his solo, he was fabulous. There are people that think Ade wasn't actually in the bottom 2. I think that maybe it was like what happened on American Idol a few years back where the frontrunner was eliminated well before the finals.

10 words or less: It was time for Randi and Kupono to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment